With a population of over 1.3 billion people, India is the world’s largest democracy. It is home to approximately 700 tribes and a vast number of religious communities, and ethnicities. Almost all religions in the world are present in India. Not only this, our nation is the only one where people speak 17,000 different languages and dialects.
Since India is a culturally rich nation, it is hard to pen down every minute detail about our - ethical values, traditional customs and belief systems. But as they say - "A picture can tell a thousand words", India Pavilion has decided to organise a fun, 'Global Photography Competition' based on the theme - “The Many Hues of Mankind: Celebrating Culture”.
The challenge is to capture shots that would reflect the 'Indian Culture', in the best way possible!
- The competition is to be on the theme “The Many Hues of Mankind: Celebrating Culture”.
- Photograph must depict location/culture/people/community etc of India only
- Photos must be the original work of the Photographer and should have been shot/created after 1st January 2020.
- The photograph should be at least 5”x7” in dimension.
- Photograph should be uploaded in jpg/jpeg or png format.
- An excellent photograph should have a centre of interest and should tell a story
Who can apply
This competition is open to all Indian Nationals, NRIs and Person Of Indian origin above the age of 18.
Perks of Participation
- Winner will receive a Sponsored Trip to Dubai
For Technical Queries Please Contact:
For General Queries Please Contact: